Financial Advisor in Chicago, IL
Wesley Lenart attended Arizona State University, where he played college football. In 2017, Wes began to learn about how the market works and taught himself basic financial concepts. He has always been interested in helping others and over the past several years has developed an interest in helping others understand financial concepts and achieve their financial goals.
Wes enjoys playing sports, discovering new places to eat with his girlfriend, and cultivating bonsai trees and succulents. He describes himself as “techy” and enjoys building computers, but he is also as an “art enthusiast” who is building a collection of art
Lakeshore Financial Group
At Lakeshore Financial Group, we work to dramatically impact the lives of others.
Our clients choose to work with Lakeshore Financial Group because of our integrity, personal approach and genuine concern for their individual needs. What this means to you is we help you think about what you want for your life and carefully weigh out all of your options. We help you grow personally and professionally by sharing financial ideas and possibilities you may not be aware of. Through honest and open communication, our goal is for you to feel in control of the decision-making process. We hope that the benefit you gain is the confidence, comfort and security you feel having a partner that keeps an eye on your financial picture and helps protect what you care about most.
Lakeshore Financial Group offers a range of financial strategies. We assist our clients by recommending products and services designed to help solve their risk and asset accumulation problems. By applying appropriate designs and selecting quality insurance and investment products, we help protect our clients' well-being. We are proud to continue that legacy today with a team of our experts that is consistently growing and aspiring to help clients create a more prosperous life for themselves.
In order to live up to our clients' expectations, we are committed to putting your needs and best interests first. Whether it is a retirement plan, an estate plan, college funding strategy, or a business succession plan, our goal is to build and maintain personal relationships based on a willingness to listen, long-term results and reliability.
Our Firm Values:
- Clients First We have your best interest at heart, so you can feel comfortable sharing anything. Your needs drive your financial strategy, not ours.
- Trust Building confidence by working with integrity and doing what we say we will do.
- Professionalism We research and organize the details to simplify the complicated. We are always mastering our craft to be prepared with ideas and scenarios as your life changes.
- Teamwork We work together effectively and optimistically and value each client individually.
- Accountability We are always available to answer questions with a timely response.
- Excellence Striving to be the best for clients, our community and one another.
- Community We reach out and care, so you feel like family. We aim to do good in our communities and for the individuals we serve.
Advisor SEC/CRD #
Research this Advisor:
Work with CFP to bring the best strategies